Thursday, December 9, 2010

A new year

I was advised to start my new years resolutions early this year. So that when the New Year comes and I am ready to begin again a new cycle, I am fully prepared.

So here are some things I have been thinking of...

Blogging ... a few days a week.
Photo Project (subject: yet to be determined)
Cooking to my little heart's content
Yoga & Meditation in the morning, every morning (as I can)
More Days of Silence
More Days of Fasting
To open up and be a more kind and gentle person.
Figure out if I'm moving to New Mexico or not...

oh...

and lose a few pounds ;-)

Hopefully along the way I will post web pages, photographs, journal entries and other things pertaining to life, yoga and the pursuit of Santosha (contentment). Also... things I find silly, frustrating, or otherwise appropriate.

Namaste!

Elise

1 comment:

  1. Blogs are self-indulgent by design, my friend. :) You needn't worry. And I promise the benefits you reap by sitting down a few time s a week and writing it all down... they far outweigh the concern over being self-indulgent. I think this is a GREAT thing!!!

    ReplyDelete